JAKARTA, SRIPOKU.COM - midfielder Sriwijaya FC, Oktovianus Maniani admitted feeling aggrieved by Oki Dwi Son, so that menanduknya and red-carded on Indonesian Super League match against Persisam Putra Samarinda, Sunday (16/01/2011). Still, he admitted that he regretted the action.
"I have great respect for the referee. I do it because of emotion. I judge the referee was not fair because it does not protect the players,"explained Okto when contacted by a number of reporters on Sunday night. "I do not want to hurt because I have to look at the SEA Games. But despite all that, I respect the referee," he continued.
In that game, Okto signed on as a substitute early in the second half. In minute 53, he clashed with the host player, Ahmad Sembiring. Okto then protest to Oki because the judge himself is violated, there is no reward for Ahmad.
Oki did not change his decision. Not long ago, looked encouraging and gore Okto Oki. Okto then rewarded a red card.
Sriwijaya FC itself and then end the game with a whopping 1-4.
source: sripoku.com
Selasa, 18 Januari 2011
Okto: Referee not protect me
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar
Tuliskan Komentar Disini..